Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dia Mirza's Harpers Bazaar Photoshoot

This is my first post about Dia mirza, as I am not a fan of the bollywood star. I only liked her in the bollywood movie RHTDM,  but this Dia Mirza's photo shoot as Pakeezah's Kumari for Harper's Bazaar has caught my eyes.
I found this photo shoot the most stunning of all my posts. Although I like Priyanaka Chopra, the sexy lady of bollywood but Dia Mirza is looking too delicate in these photos with all those beautiful diamond jewelry and a complete eastern tradition look in the first few photos. OMG I am writing too much about her....... :D
 The one photo in red, which has her complete look, she is looking stunningly beautiful. The photographer did a great job too.
The credit of these images goes to Nimi on face book. Do you like Dia Mirza or only for this photo shoot. Waiting for your comments and if you like my posts do subscribe on my group for updates.

 


















No comments: